- Invitations for admissions for are announced each year through the school website in the month of October for the forthcoming academic session commencing in April.
- Parents may signify their interest in the admission of their wards by filling in the online inquiry form which will also be available in hard copy at the school office.
- Once the inquiry form is filled, parents will be invited for admissions counselling subject to availability of seats. In the admission counselling the parents get an opportunity to understand and evaluate the programs offered by the school. In addition they may also take the guided school tour.
- After counselling, parents will be invited to fill the registration form and complete the formalities of admission.
- Admissions are provisional and will be confirmed subject to submission of the transfer certificate and other required documents.
- Generally, the admissions are opened for Grade 1 each year. The admissions to other Grades are subject to the availability of seats. Admissions are closed after the seats are filled.
- Admission to Grade 1 in NEPA will be governed by the following age criteria. The child should be 5 years and 6 months of age or more as on 1st April of the year for which admission is applied.
- For Grades 2 to 8, the child should have completed the course of study of the previous Grade, for admission to be granted.
- For Grade 9, admission for the available seats, if any, will be granted on the basis of an aptitude test coupled with an interview.
- For Grade 11, the admission window for external candidates will open after the declaration of the CBSE Grade 10 results and is based on the cut off percentages for each stream, which will be put up on the school notice board. Students from other boards are required to provide the migration certificate.
- Admission will not normally be granted directly in Grades 10 and 12.
- The school does not discriminate between any child for admissions on the basis of gender, religion, caste, or disability.
At NEPA, we as educators and teachers follow the holistic approach to teaching and learning as this approach recognizes the connectedness of mind, body, and spirit. Childhood is all about enchanting experiences, endless fun, a time to be joyful at home, and at school, and an era of imagination.
We at NEPA strongly believe in this, therefore it is important that school adopts an outcome-oriented approach, to follow which students, and school performance is regularly evaluated, and we strongly believe in this, at NEPA.
Senior school is a time for teens to learn valuable skills for life from peers and professionals. We at NEPA, believe high school education is important, but most of all it is a means to achieve long-term goals and feel a sense of pride in accomplishment.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW!
Our admission counsellors will reach out to you